Saturday 30 June 2012

June winners


Good Morning all you lovely crafters, it's time to announce the winners of our June Bingo theme. As always there were some stunning entries and a great big thank you to everyone for joining in the fun.

So here we go and first of all the winner of all those lovely goodies from Sir Stampalot...............


Huge congratulations, pleas mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy.

And out Top 3 for the month are..................




Well done to you all, fabulous work, please go grab our Top 3 logo to display on you own blogs.

I will be back bright and early tomorrow with our July challenge, see you all then.

6 comments:

Sol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sol said...

WOW.. Thank you so much for the Top 3 Placement... I am so Happy and Proud... This made my day!... I will proudly present the banner on my blog!! :o) Thank you all!!! :o)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as a Top 3. Made my day!
Thank You hugs from a happy Karin

NGCARDS said...

Ooh thank you for picking me for your top 3 :) xxx

Crafting Diva said...

Big congrats to all the winners